The largest casinos in India: their features and main characteristics
Every year the attention of gambling enthusiasts is increasingly attracted to exotic countries of the East, and first of all - India, where not only the quantity but also the quality of playgrounds is constantly growing. The largest casinos in India - both traditional (mainly in Goa) and virtual ones meet the most sophisticated requirements of world standards.
Wonderland - casino to choose from
We bring to your attention the rating of the five largest online casinos in India with a brief description of their main features and characteristics.
- Royal Vegas. It is the oldest virtual casino in India, operated by the Fortune Lounge group. Since 2014, all slots of this casino are available for deposits and rates in the national Indian currency - rupees. A great set of gaming applications in both online and mobile versions, with full security guarantee.
- Indio Casino is a community of more than 150 online playgrounds. Provides all the possibilities both for playing for money and for free improving game strategies on demo versions of gaming machines.
- Dafabet Casino is an online casino, the software for which was created by Playtech. All kinds of modern entertainment, with payment in both "hard" currencies and Indian rupees
- William Hill Casino - for reputable customers who prefer the classics. The shares of William Hill are quoted on the London Stock Exchange. In the Indian market, the casino has been operating since 2008 and is famous for its high bonuses - up to 150%.
- 24kt Gold Casino - fully corresponds to its name: 24 carat gold. This casino is really pure gold for lovers to try the latest gaming news. The only drawback of the playground - it does not yet accept rupees. However, this is unlikely to be a problem for customers from Russia.
Casino in India: how it works
So, the gambling business in India is booming today. This is mainly due to the sensitive attitude of the administration to visitors, regardless of their country of residence and level of gambling experience. The biggest casino in India in this case differs only in the scale of its conscientiousness. Due to their size, they can offer their customers:
- maximum security of personal information and money
- the widest choice of modern slots and a variety of options for traditional gambling
- full transparency of the game process;
- Online input and withdrawal of funds in the widest range of currencies.
On the last point is worth a special mention. Literally until recently, casinos in India - both small and largest - focused mainly on transactions exclusively in the so-called "hard" currency. However, the progressive strengthening of the positions of the national Indian monetary unit - the rupee - allowed finally to include it in this elite game club.
As a result, today the largest casinos in India can boast of a set of unusually diverse options for replenishment of deposits and the withdrawal of honestly deserved wins. We accept:
- US Dollar.
- British Pound.
- The single currency of the EU is the euro.
- Japanese yen.
- Indian rupee
Despite the fact that in the list of working currencies the rupee, in this case, is indicated last, its popularity is constantly growing, including among tourists who regularly visit India or even live in this country for several months a year. P>
Like their western counterparts, Indian playgrounds provide their customers with constant information and technical support. At the same time, the largest casinos in India, in addition to the usual online consultations, guarantee also 24-hour (seven days a week) the possibility of making a free call at the number of one of the Indian telecoms operators.
As for the choice of gaming applications, then in this Indian casino is in no way inferior to the best American and European counterparts. Hundreds of modern gaming devices, multi-player games, progressive jackpots and an extensive bonus program. By the way, the biggest bonuses, as a rule, are charged in rupees. In particular, the bonus level for the first deposit is 50,000 rupees, and slightly more modest bonuses (from 10,000 to 25,000 rupees) are charged according to the "bring a friend" program.
All this awaits you in the magical world of the Game, which rests comfortably in the most fabulous country of our time. And before all this - just a stone's throw away - just a single click or an easy touch to the touchpad. So open up for yourself the treasures of India's largest casinos!